Saturday 1 January 2011

Congratulations to SkinnyOrangeCat!

Congratulations to Lori! She completed her 365 Project on December 31 with this photo:

365/365: December 31st 2010


Lori's project is filled with great color and macros and fantastic shots of animals. I've enjoyed visiting her stream and seeing images from her project! Below is her finisher's interview and some of her photos-

What inspired you to begin your 365 Project?
Encouragement from friends and family - in particular my husband - and then looking through 365 galleries on flickr.

304/365: October 31st 2010


How would you describe your photography in just a few words?
"up close" - usually it is a challenge for me to back away and get a larger view.

079/365: March 20th 2010


What surprised you the most about doing the 365 project?
I really surprised myself by finding the time to do this - that is what worried me the most this time last year. It really became a habit to start looking for photos where I wouldn't normally have done so.

094/365: April 4th 2010


What did you learn during the course of your project?
I now look for photographs everywhere....

021/365: January 21st, 2010


Do you have an interesting story about taking one of your 365 photos that you would like to share?

We went to Yellowstone during the year which gave me a lot of photo opportunities. One of my favorite is of a simple squirrel, though. Everyone was busy taking photos of the Yellowstone Grand Canyon, but I thought this Squirrel deserved some attention. He stayed quite still while I took his photo and then made a lot of chatter - like he was cursing me out :)

282/365: October 9th 2010


What are your future photography plans?
I just ordered some Alien Bees and a light tent - I want to learn more about using light to enhance photographs. I also plan to continue with another 365.

Here's the address to Lori's completed project, enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinnyorangecat/sets/72157622999486785/show/

No comments:

Post a Comment