Saturday 1 January 2011

Congratulations to A. Aleksandravičius!

Congrats to Andrius! He completed his 365 project on December 31 with this photo:
The End or a new beginning? #365/365

Andrius' project is filled with great colors, an eye for nature and his cats. Below is his finisher's interview and some of his photos.

What inspired you to begin your 365 Project?
I was inspired to start the 365 project by Walter Ezell 365 Breakfasts set. When a friend of mine F. Dirginčius started this project, then I said to myself “yes, i can!”.

How would you describe your photography in just a few words?
Colorful and bokehlicious photography.

What surprised you the most about doing the 365 project?
This is the first my picture of a summer lightning. We were camping out and a storm come. It was the scariest night in my life but also so amazing.
Storm 219/365

What did you learn during the course of your project?
Every day I’m taking my camera with my now and every day now is a day of looking for a pick of a day.

Do you have an interesting story about taking one of your 365 photos that you would like to share?
I was on holiday at Turkey at 2009. I didn’t make any photo of a cup of Turkish tea there. So I remember this sad fact and I did it this year. This cup is not of a Turkish tea but it looks like it, doesn’t it?
Turkish tea #136/365

What are your future photography plans?
Project 365 2011;)

Congrats again to Andrius! Here is an admin favorite along with a slideshow of his completed project:

Grapes #286/365

No comments:

Post a Comment