Wednesday 5 January 2011

Congratulations 5Mae!

Congratulations to Sarah-Mae! She completed her 365 with this exuberant shot!

365 - Dec 31st


Her project is filled with fun shots, great portraits and lots of light and color. 5Mae kindly provided answers to our interview questions and shared some of her favorite shots. Enjoy!

What inspired you to begin your 365 Project?
I was inspired to start the project by Dustin Diaz
photography.dustindiaz.com/
363 - Dec 29th


How would you describe your photography in just a few words?
I don't really know how to describe my photography, Amateur?

254 - Sept 11th


What surprised you the most about doing the 365 project?
That it was so hard, and that I finished it!

246 - Sept 3rd


What did you learn during the course of your project?
I learned I can do anything I put my mind to, and how to use my Nikon D3000 (first DSLR)

110 - Apr 20th


What are your future photography plans?
I plan to continue learning and post a photo once a week in 2011 (at www.sarah-mae.com and on flickr)

46 - Feb 15th


No comments:

Post a Comment