Sunday 3 January 2010

Congratulations Jobe!

Yay for Joe! He completed his second consecutive 365 Project on December 31. His monthly 365 sets are wonderful to explore. He has created lots of great black and white photographs and macros this past year. I also enjoyed the many shots where he took mundane subjects (mints, cookies, the remains of an eaten chili) and arranged and photographed them in creative ways. I also admire his artistic use of focus in his project and I found his descriptions interesting and often entertaining to read.

Below are some of Joe's favorite photos from his project and descriptions, in his own words, explaining why each is special to him:

#74/365 - Stag
This is my second 365 project, and this is the first time I managed to get a decent wildlife shot. Taken at Richmond Park, I managed to really only get this shot before a child ran at the deer and scared them off. Inconsiderate!

#103/365 - Fern and the Ladybird.
I took my new lens out for a practice shoot. It's sometimes hard to take a decent photo every day, so I do try to get out and about as much as I can.

#164/365 - Up
Someone once said to me "If you're struggling for inspiration at all throughout the project, look up!". This little gem of advice helped here.

#260/365 - Couple
I got married this year, and this is one of my favourite photos from our honeymoon. My Wife was extremely patient, bless her!

It's still not known if Jobe will continue to a third year of 365, but either way I look forward to seeing what he does next. Congratulations to him again!

Below are his final photo, three admin favorites and a slideshow (in reverse order) of his 365 project.

#365/365 - Celebrate


#261/365 - JUMP! #9/365 - Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody #146/365 - Yay for snails


1 comment: