Saturday 14 August 2010

Congrats to kellinasf! Woot!

A big round of applause to Kelly. Yay. She finished her project last week. Woot.

STOP

Another SF flickr buddy that I had the pleasure of meeting and we even cruised around North Beach during Santacon. Super fun!

A couple of my favs.. but I have to say over the course of her project, I had quite a few!




And while she states below that she didn't seem to have a particular style, I feel I could most definitely pick her out her photos out from the group.. so there is certainly something there that is all Kelly! An eye for detail and color, a master with her iPhone (the last 1/3 or so of her project was shot with her iPhone) and lots of gorgeous B&W photography. Congrats to you Kelli. What a wonderful collection of images for your 365.

And now in her own words.. with some of her favs shown in between.

What inspired you to begin your 365 Project?
I had just bought my camera and joined Flickr, and noticed a bunch of people doing the project….I thought it would be a great way to inspire me to pick up my camera everyday to learn more about it, and to experiment with different ideas and techniques.

The Morning After


How would you describe your photography in just a few words?

All over the place!

Sit This One Out


What surprised you the most about doing the 365 project?

How many of my shots were taken in a bar……well, maybe not all that surprising…

Silent Night

What did you learn during the course of your project?
I learned so much about so many things, but primarily how to look at my surroundings in a completely different way, to see things I would have overlooked before.

Cemetery Love


What are your future photography plans?

Anyone looking through the photos from my year will see that I didn’t really have any particular style or genre that I favored….I did however figure out what styles and genres I do really like and will now try to concentrate on some of them more thoroughly now that I don’t have the pressure of taking a photo everyday.

Stormy Weather


Want to see more, check out her entire 365 project. You won't be disappointed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment