Wednesday 6 May 2009

Things that make me go... "I wish I was where you are" (Al's Favs)

Three FAB pics for your perusal this week! :)

060509 “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”   C.S.Lewis
I love this little shot just for the fact that I would LOVE to play with my little girl here... Heck, if you have to have a pretend tea-party - might as well have one somewhere really cool!

Flower Power-keh
This shot just makes me wish I could have spring and summer again... frozen fingers struggle to type... (OK, not frozen like you get other places - but it is 14ÂșC in my office right now...)

P365/2009/124  Patchwork
This picture is just outstanding! I love shots from planes, but the colours and shapes in this shot are outstanding!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment