Wednesday 16 September 2009

Congrats to Concrete Cowboy

Congratulations to Concrete Cowboy! Yay! Paul finished up his 365 project earlier this week. He also just started a new job. More congrats! And he is one of the crazy ones... he will be taking a short little break but then he will be picking up the camera again for another year.

Below we have featured his final photo.. in which his daughter assisted him by pressing the shutter button :) We have also included his three fav picks.... some of which were my all time favs ... so it fits for the admin fav too ;)

onwards and upwards
flight of the bumblebeebathtime kisses
I never learned to count my blessings, I choose instead to dwell In my disasters


for a peak at his entire project.. check out the slideshow... a mix of selfies, family portraits, music inspired shots & more...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Suz, wonder how many will notice the 40+ missing shots from the set ? I must sort that out...

    Oh and in the "news" bit it should say... just started a new job, and discovered he's going to be a father again next spring :)

    ReplyDelete